This classic vanilla cake filled with silky cream frosting and topped with white chocolate shavings and cherries is the height of sweet seduction. Four layers of deliciousness, that’s what you’ll prepare… The perfect table stopper for a high tea party, birthday, anniversary or any other celebration.
Follow this foolproof recipe and you will have a moist, chewy, flavorful, perfectly sweet vanilla cake, and most importantly, EASY to bake.
If you want to take it a step further and top your cake with white chocolate shavings instead of chocolate chunks, make your shavings using a vegetable peeler and a white chocolate block. Cool the chips before adding them to the cake so that they are less fragile to handle. The cherries on top add a festive pop of color and complement the creamy, dreamy taste of the frosting.
- Do not over mix once the flour has been added. Mix over low heat until the flour is just incorporated. Excessive mixing can cause cakes that are dense but also brittle and crumbly.
- Cool your cakes in the molds for 10 minutes. The more and the sugars will start to set and the cakes will stick to the molds, the less and the cakes will be too brittle and might break when you turn them over.
- Cool the cakes completely before frosting them, and just like that your White Chocolate Vanilla Cream Cake
- 1 Chopped off sugar
- 4 Whole eggs
- 1 tea vanilla flavoring
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tea baking powder
- 100 ml oil
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 Chopped off sugar
- 1/4 Chopped off maizena (corn flour)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pod vanilla Remove the seeds
- 250 ml whipped fresh cream
- 1 Chopped off off-white chocolate
Beat eggs and sugar until creamy in a blender.
Add the vanilla.
Sift the dry ingredients together, add to the eggs and sugar and whisk until well blended.
Heat the milk and oil.
Add to the mixture and whisk.
Distribute the mixture evenly between two greased cake pans
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
Use a piece of wire to cut the cakes in half.
FILLING AND SEALING
Mix the eggs, sugar and cornstarch until creamy.
In a saucepan, heat the milk and vanilla bean over medium heat.
Reserve in the fridge.
Once cooled, gently fold in the cream.
Fill each layer with the cream mixture, stacking all four layers.
Decorate with cherries and pieces of white chocolate.
RELATED: How To: Quick and Easy Meat Nachos