What better than a decadent chocolate cake to savor this World Chocolate Day? If you want to try your hand at baking, look no further than this simple, moist chocolate. Cake With Hazelnut Cream. The recipe is shared by Deepak Chimmwal, the executive chef of Taj Deccan. He tells us that this chocolate cake is one of his signature preparations.
Chocolate – 250 grams | Butter – 165 grams | Eggs – 3 | Refined flour – 90 grams | Breakfast Sugar – 125 grams | Hazelnut paste – 100 grams | Crème fraîche – 25 grams | Whipped cream – 150 grams | Pistachio crumbs – 25 grams
● Melt chocolate and butter separately. Once they have reached their melting point, mix them together. Also take a separate bowl and mix the sugar and eggs with a wooden spatula.
● Once the chocolate mixture has cooled, mix it with the egg-sugar mixture.
● Now add the flour with a wooden spoon until the mixture is well mixed.
● Pour the preparation into the desired mold and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees Celsius for 12 minutes.
● After baking the cake, let it cool on a wire rack and once the temperature drops, store it in the refrigerator to lower the temperature further.
● To prepare the hazelnut cream, heat the crème fraîche in a double boiler to around 50 degrees then remove it from the heat. Incorporate the hazelnut paste and whisk well.
● Let the mixture cool and incorporate the whipped cream.
● Now pour the mixture into a pastry bag and pour it over the cake.
● Place a few pistachio crumbs at the bottom of the cake.
● Serve with a seasonal cut fruits.