Last update: August 05, 2022, 2:17 PM IST
Every weekend, holiday or celebration is a perfect opportunity for you to spoil your loved ones with amazing gifts as the family celebrates the sacred bond between parents and children as well as a brother and sister. What could be better than offering your family delicious cakes? Moreover, if you bake the cake yourself and include some of your love and care for your loved ones, the cake will undoubtedly become the best cake in the whole world. Put on your chef hat and bake a delicious cake for your brother for Raksha Bandhan festival if you are running out of ideas to buy your partner for a birthday or if you are a bit short of cash. For your loved ones, chef Ashita Baijal, owner of Me:ette Atelier and Patisserie, presented two delicious cake recipes.
Everyone loves chocolate. This decadent chocolate mud cake is sure to wow your family. It is the ideal party cake since it is the creamiest, the softest and the richest in chocolate.
Ingredients for the mud cake
- Butter: 660g
- Dark chocolate: 660g
- Coffee: 70
- Water: 480
- Cocoa powder: 150
- Baking soda: 5
- Sugar: 1200
- Egg: 600
- Oil: 300
- Buttermilk: 300
- Baking powder: 25
- Taking all the dry ingredients – flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and coffee – is the first step. To avoid lumps, sift each of these dry ingredients separately.
- Using a spatula, combine all the dry ingredients for about 2 minutes. To ensure a smoother combination, keep your blending speed to medium.
- Combine buttermilk, sugar, oil and egg in a bowl. You need to make sure that all these components combine well.
- Melt the butter, then take out the butter and dark chocolate one by one. Then combine these two components to create a ganache for your cake.
- Now fill your paddle accessory with butter and chocolate ganache. Whisk them for a few seconds at low to medium speed.
- To the batter mentioned above, add the sugar, egg, oil, and buttermilk from your prepared bowl.
- Next, add coffee powder to lukewarm water and mix it with the paste.
- Pour this batter into the mold and bake for 30 to 40 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C.
The delicious and really easy mud cake is now ready to eat. For more flavor, you can put whipped cream or ice cream on top.
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Who doesn’t love Oreos and cheese? Just consider combining these two delicious ingredients to create a cake without ever baking it. It certainly sounds fantastic. There are fewer ingredients needed and it’s pretty simple to make no-bake oreo cheesecake. This weekend, serve your family this delicious recipe to win their love.
Ingredients for No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 2 sachets of Oreo: vanilla or chocolate according to your preference
- Cream cheese: 100g
- Whipped cream: 250ml
- Vanilla extract: ¼ tablespoon
- Melted butter: 2 tablespoons
- Caster sugar: 3 tablespoons
- In a large mixing bowl, place a bag of Oreos. Begin gently crushing the Oreos with the end of a spatula or another readily available object.
- Add melted butter to crushed Oreos. Until they form a paste, stir them thoroughly. Now, using a spatula, spread this mixture evenly in a pan. Flatten the top of the mixture as well.
- Put the whipped cream in a bowl and refrigerate. Blend it in a blender to a frothy consistency. The volume of whipped cream will also increase. Once done, store it in the refrigerator.
- Add the cream cheese, caster sugar and vanilla essence to another bowl. Keep blending them until you get a smooth, lump-free mixture.
Beat all these ingredients together after adding the whipped cream to the mixture.
- At this point, you can continue adding Oreo cookies to the mix. Before adding, divide them into two halves, then mix them thoroughly.
- Now spread the Oreo cookie dough with this mixture of cream cheese and whipped cream. Using a spatula, spread this mixture on the mold and press down lightly.
- Finally, after 3 to 4 hours in the fridge, your “no-bake oreo cheesecake” is ready.
This weekend, try these two simple, fuss-free, and delicious cake recipes!
Read it Recent news and recent news here